Work on St Maarten as health care professional

Have you always dreamed of working abroad? This is your chance to work on the small but beautiful island St Maarten. There are multiple medical facilities on St Maarten. When you work on St Maarten you get complete guidance from Korint. We arrange all your documents and permits, and we help you find accommodation. You can enjoy every second of your time in the Caribbean, let us worry about the necessities.


Your workplace

Sint Maarten (Dutch pronunciation) is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Caribbean. int Maarten’s capital is Philipsburg. Collectively, Sint Maarten (40%) and the other Dutch islands in the Caribbean are often called the Dutch Caribbean. The other part of the island is Saint Martin (60%) and is the French part of the island. Saint Martin with a population of 34,000 and St Maarten with a population of 42,000. Sint Maarten has the status of an overseas country and territory (OCT) and is not part of the EU. English is the language of communication in Sint Maarten, and the first language of the majority, people can also understand Dutch and French. A beautiful island in the Caribbean with l nice beaches to rest after a day of work.

Nature and culture

The Carribean islands have the most beautifull beaches and  a very relaxed culture 


always in contact with international colleagues and tourists 


the hospital arrange your housing for the first months 


there is a lot of social contact between the international colleagues 

quality improvement

the quality of healthcare improves on the Caribbean island, with your help

Experience Caribbean 

see here some expercience from our health care profesionals working in the Caribbean

A dream coming true, working in this beautiful country as emergency nurse 

Chantal Jansen

Emergency nurse Sint-Maarten

Enjoy! it is an unique experience to work on Aruba!

Josina Weber

IC Nurse, Aruba

the best thing about working on Aruba is the diversity. in the hospital they have doctors and specialists from all over the world. 

Oguz Yapru

Nurse anesthetist, Aruba

U.K. contact person

During the preparation en during the working period, there’s always someone in the U.K. who is there for you.

For your comfort

There is no easier and more comfortable way to make your international dreams come true.

Want to work for an health care institution in the Caribbean?

Then you’re in the right place. Let us know what your wishes and needs are and we’ll start the job hunt for your perfect adventure.